High-voltage test station
HV test station for the safe commissioning of parts / components for charging and inverter technologies in the automotive sector of the future.
The rapid development of “PHEVs, MHEVs, BEVs” in electromobility brings, in addition to increasing challenges for measurement technology and ever higher requirements for data acquisition, a problem that has often been underestimated until now: the safety and protection of people when working on the high-voltage or high-current components or control units of e-mobility (e.g. chargers, converters).
Our safety concept closes this gap. Our specially adapted basic concept, consisting of various safety components, helps every technician or developer to carry out individual tests economically and ecologically safe for people and the environment.
- Emergency shutdown control via a safety PLC (DIN-VDE)
- Emergency stop circuit shutdowns according to the requirements of DIN-VDE
- Protective hood system incl. interlocking (protection by distance and cover)
- Monitoring of all system accesses (tamper protection)
- Active limit value monitoring for voltages > 60V
- Discharge concepts of residual voltage on active components
- Mains failure monitoring incl. logging
- Mains parallel operation of generation plants and a regeneration concept of reactive powers
- Island operation
- Active insulation monitoring
- Active early fire detection system with optional active emergency extinguishing
- Free selectable test run (PLC and VPS)
- Access authorization and operating mode selection
- Independent system acceptance by TÜV-SÜD
- Adapted performance level selection according to customer requirements
- Remote maintenance connection (worldwide – WAN)
- Characteristic values voltage range: DC up to 1000V
- Characteristic values voltage range: AC up to 400V
- Characteristics power range (source dependence): 50kW / 100kW / 150kW / 200kW / 250kW